About examination cell
The MECH department Examination cell will be working in parallel with the Institute level Examination cell by coordinating the events where and when required. The department of MECH allots an Examination In-charge (UG and PG) for every semester for the smooth conduct of Examinations at the department level. The Examination Department of CSE mainly deals with preparing and publishing the schedule of examinations and conducting examinations to get the performance of the candidates at the examinations properly assessed and timely declaration of results.
Roels and Responsibilities of department exam cell
- Department Examination Cell serves all Examination notices received from Autonomous Institute level Examination Cell.
- Department Examination cell prepares Circulars for students regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection, modalities of payments of fine etc.
- Department Examination Cell takes all precautions while preparing Examination Time table, Invigilation duty chart, seating plans for the students in the Examination halls, smooth conduct of Examinations etc.
- Department Examination Cell mobilizes the proper staff during the Examination time, and assigning them duty as per the duty chart already prepared.
- Department Examination cell takes necessary steps for distribution of Answer sheets to the concerned teachers after completion of the exam and receiving the answer sheets, award list, and preparing in the desired format to send them to Institute level Examination cell.
- Department Examination Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations. Department Examination Cell In charges addresses grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination related issues